Ukrainian Bandurist Chorus (UBC) is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
When accessing our Website, the UBC will learn certain information about you during your visit. How we will handle information we learn about you depends upon what you do when visiting our site.
If you visit our site to read or download information on our pages, we collect and store only the following information about you:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
- The date and time you access our site
- The Internet address of the website you used to link directly to our site.
- Your email address if you have provided that to us through registering
- Your browser and operating system information
- The website you may have exited our site to
If you identify yourself by sending us an e-mail containing personal information, then the information collected will be solely used to respond to your message.
The information collected is for statistical purposes. The UBC may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, The UBC uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
The UBC will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to us via our sites shall be deemed to be the property of Ukrainian Bandurist Chorus and we shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites. We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: UBCpresident@bandura.org
The information and services provided by us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers is not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside our web sites. No part of our web site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: UBCpresident@bandura.org
We are dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from us in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current application
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, we have implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by us com will clearly identify Ukrainian Bandurist Chorus as the sender. FROM / SENDER: firstname.lastname@example.org (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department, but all from addresses will end with @bandura.org).
- The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
- Any email from us will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
- All emails sent to you directly by us include valid postal address information in the footer.
- All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
- Emails sent to you directly by us will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Information for ISPs
Web site: Bandura.org
Email Address: email@example.com
We understand consumers’ concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. We and our affiliated sites use only an “opt-in or opt out” method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. Our email messages always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.